YouSort World Company Limited grants you permission to access and use this Website for your own personal and business use only. You must not copy, distribute, publicly perform, modify, store or transmit any of the material on our Website, create derivative works of, publicly display, republish, or reproduce download, except as follows:
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may download or print a copy of reasonable documents uploaded on the Website for your own personal and business use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- That if we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal and business use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- That if we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
Use on Behalf of Organization
If you use our website or expressly agree to these terms and conditions in the course of a business or other organizational project, then by doing so you bind both:
Yourself, and the person, company or other legal entity that operates that business or organizational project, to these terms and conditions, and in these circumstances references to “you” in these terms and conditions are to both the individual user and the relevant person, company or legal entity, unless the context requires otherwise.
You agree that you will not:
- Use the Website in any way that violates any applicable local laws, federal, state, or international law.
- Use the Website to engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm YouSort World Company Limited’s Goodwill, reputation, and values or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic devices, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise, attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
This Website and all of its contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to the information, software, text, displays, PDF documents, images, brochures, flyers, banners, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof) are the property of YouSort World Company Limited and other suppliers of such material and are protected by the laws of Ghana and international copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights laws.
YouSort World Company Limited name, slogans and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and other identifiable related materials, are trademarks of YouSort World Company Limited, its partners, affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of YouSort World Company Limited or its partners and affiliates or licensors.